PROJECTS Client: Livingstone Shire Council
Project: Sewage Treatment Plant Upgrade
NRG were engaged as a local sub-contractor to upgrade the electrical, instrumentation and control supply, including installation and commissioning, as part of a wider plant upgrade.
This project was completed in accordance with local government regulations and included:
- Removal of old, installation and testing of new starter cells in the existing Motor Control Centres (MCC’s), conducted during designated night shifts.
- Installation of two new standby diesel generators and connections to the existing MCC’s, and earthing system via automated change over switch.
- Installation of free issue electrical equipment in the upgraded facility
- Modifications of existing equipment
- Supply and installation of new cable and systems
- Inspection and testing of all modified and installed electrical equipment prior to plant commissioning
- Instrument calibration
- Decommission and make safe of redundant plant and equipment